OUR VISION, MISSION GOALS AND VALUES
Our Vision: To be a club that is recognized worldwide for our work by setting good guidelines thus saving lives through enabling smarter and safer riding skills, changing Riders behavior for the betternarrative paper papers http://thepaperwriting.com/ and ensuring that Riding is all about fun and not about dangerous racing and risky riding.
Our Mission: RE club is a not-for-profit club, providing a unique range of examples to local authorities, the police, and other organizations in our country that share our commitment to road casualty reduction.
- Our tag line most describes our Values :- “Where your Passion turns into Addiction”
- Keeping safety as our priority we are riders who do not just ride our bikes but seriously reflect the values of brotherhood biker camaraderie.
- We are committed to reducing casualties, death and life changing injuries on the roads. This is our priority, and underpins all our work.
- All riders are treated as family. It’s all about love and Respect.
- Our club is open to male and female rider’s, and people from many different walks of life and life experiences.
- We strive to have members from a large age range and various generations as well. Our belief in having members from a large age range is not just a belief rooted in the idea that the young can learn from the older or that the young can provide fresh energy and enthusiasm. It is both of these ideas and more. It is also an idea rooted in the belief that we all can learn something from each other and contribute something to the growth of one another no matter what our age or what the nature of our life experience.
Legendary riders have quoted us as “Very disciplined riders”
….and we intend to keep it this way
***With due respect to all brands of motorcycles we have restricted this club only for the Royal Enfield Brand to keep all riders on the same pace of driving and road conditions and various technical reasons.***
The RE Club
Where your passion turns into addiction.